27 Jun 2018
Business Traineeship Geelong
Are you looking for a career opportunity in administration and interested in the retail/warehousing industry. We currently have an opportunity with a large local retailer to undertake a Certificate III Business Traineeship in a warehouse environment. Gforce Apprentices and Trainees is one of the region's largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees.
- Maintaining inventory records
- Manual duties
- General office administration and account processing
- Photocopying, scanning and filing
- Data entry and maintaining databases and registers
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to undertake manual labour
- Excellent attention to detail
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week. As a trainee of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training.
How to apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in undertaking this Warehousing Traineeship.
We currently have an opportunity with a large local retailer to undertake a Certificate III Business Traineeship in a warehouse environment.