Gforce is Geelong's largest employer of apprentices and trainees, with a strong history of providing innovative employment opportunities. Gforce currently has an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to start their career with a fulltime 4 year Glass & Glazing Apprenticeship.
This apprenticeship will involve learning all aspects of the trade including:
- Manufacture of frames and windows
- Installation of glass
- Read and interpret plans and specifications
- Carry out measurements and calculations
- Utilise hand and power tools
- Prepare surfaces, applying sealant and finishes
- Assembly and installation of various components
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Be reliable and motivated
- Enjoy hands on, manual work
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in this industry
- A current driver's license is preferred.
What to expect:
You will be required to work fulltime hours (including TAFE training) and be willing to work overtime and weekends when required.
As an apprentice of Gforce you will be a valued employee, provided with an experienced consultant, to support, assist and encourage you in developing a long term career in this industry.
How to Apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this Glazing Apprenticeship.
Gforce currently has an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to start their career with a fulltime 4 year Glass & Glazing Apprenticeship.