17 May 2018
Parks & Gardens Apprenticeship - Geelong
Gforce Apprentices and Trainees is one of the regions largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees.
We currently have a fulltime vacancy for a highly motivated individual to undertake a 3 year Apprenticeship completing Certificate III in Parks & Gardens. You will be working with a supportive team that are looking to encourage long term career development.
- Preparing and maintaining lawns and gardens
- Identify and treat pests and diseases on plants
- Plant and transplant flowers, shrubs, trees and lawns
- Maintain lawn and grass areas using machinery, fertilisers and chemicals
- Construct Landscape features
- Contribute to OH&S processes
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Physically fit and healthy
- Genuine interest in plants and gardens
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Commitment to both on and off the job training
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week (including TAFE training). As an Apprentice of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, like all our staff, you will be encouraged to develop a long term career by completing your Certificate III in Parks & Gardens.
How to apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in undertaking an apprenticeship in Parks & Gardens.
Gforce currently have a fulltime vacancy for a motivated individual to undertake an Apprenticeship completing Certificate III in Parks & Gardens.