Business Development Officer - Employment Services
As a leading provider of employment services, we are looking for a committed, driven individual that is able to work with and motivate people from varied backgrounds.
As the Business Development Officer, you will be responsible for maximising employment placement opportunities for job seekers through reverse marketing, existing employer relationship management and identifying new business opportunities. Integral to the role is the ability to work collaboratively with Employment Consultants to find sustainable employment for our job seekers.
The successful applicant must have:
- The ability to develop relationships and opportunities with local employers
- A background in sales or business development
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment to achieve outcomes
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of barriers to employment and education
- The desire to assist jobseekers through mentoring and coaching to become work ready
This is an ideal position for a self-starter who has had exposure to either the jobactive or DES contract and can demonstrate their ability to create employment opportunities for jobseekers.
An attractive salary, fully maintained vehicle as a tool of the trade and mobile phone will be offered to the successful applicant.
If you would like more information or to request a position description please email Greg Haynes on firstname.lastname@example.org
As the Business Development Officer, you will be responsible for maximising employment placement opportunities for job seekers