Business (Legal) Traineeship
Gforce is one of the regions largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees. We currently have a vacancy with a large government organisation in Geelong who is looking for a highly motivated individual to undertake a Traineeship in Business Admin (Legal).
- Perform a range of administrative tasks
- Client liaison
- Answering phones
- Photocopying, e-scanning and filing
- Data entry and maintaining databases and registers
- Assisting with drafting various court documents, standard letters and doctors letters
- Assisting with collating briefs and court books and filing court documents
- Provide support in the collation and distribution of documents
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills including Email, Microsoft Office
- Planning and organisation skills
- Problem solving and initiative to seek information
- Drive and commitment
- Integrity and honesty
- Understands importance of confidentiality
- Patient and adaptive nature
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week (including TAFE training).
As a trainee of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be encouraged to develop a long term career and commitment to successfully complete your traineeship in Business within the fixed term of 12 months.
How to apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this position
Gforce currently have a vacancy available for a motivated individual to complete a Business Admin (Legal) traineeship with a large Geelong client.