Gforce is one of the regions largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees. We currently have a vacancy with a client who is looking for an individual to undertake a Traineeship in Business. This role is based at a large scale organisation, working within the mailroom. You will be required to work between two worksites so a current drivers licence is mandatory.
- Receiving, sorting and distributing mail
- Perform a range of general administrative tasks
- Customer service
- Photocopying, e-scanning and filing
- Data entry and maintaining databases and registers
- Provide support in the collation and distribution of documents
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Computer skills including Email, Microsoft Office
- Planning and organisation skills
- Problem solving and initiative to seek information
- Integrity, honesty and flexibility
- Understands importance of confidentiality
- Current drivers licence and reliable transport
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 36 hour week (including TAFE training).
As a trainee of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be encouraged to develop a long term career and commitment to successfully complete your traineeship in Business within the fixed term of 12 months.
How to apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this position
Gforce currently have a vacancy with a client who is looking for an individual to undertake a full time, 12 month Traineeship in Business.