Gforce is one of the regions largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees. We currently have a vacancy with a client who is looking for an individual to undertake a Traineeship in Business. This full time role is a 12 month traineeship, in which you will complete a Certificate III Business.
- Perform a range of administrative tasks
- Client liaison and customer service
- Answering phones & emails
- Photocopying, e-scanning and filing
- Data entry and maintaining databases and registers
- Provide support in the collation and distribution of documents
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills including Email, Microsoft Office
- Planning and organisation skills
- Problem solving and initiative to seek information
- Drive and commitment
- Integrity and honesty
- Understand the importance of confidentiality
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week (including TAFE training).
As a trainee of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be encouraged to develop a long term career and commitment to successfully complete your traineeship in Business within the fixed term of 12 months.
How to apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this position
Gforce currently have a vacancy with a client who is looking for an individual to undertake a full time traineeship in Business.