12 Sep 2017
Construction Pathways traineeship
Gforce Apprentices and Trainees is one of the regions largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees. We currently have a vacancy for a highly motivated individual to undertake a full time traineeship, completing a Certificate II in Construction Pathways while being trained in General Construction.
- Build and assemble sheds & garages
- Assisting with Shed & Garage installation
- Use a variety of hand and power tools
- General labouring
- Liaise with Clients
- Maintain a clean workshop
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Willing to learn
- Genuine interest in general construction
- Self-motivated and 'Can Do' attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and reliable
- High level of safety awareness
- Physically fit and able to carry out manual labour
What to expect:
You will be required to work 38 hours per week (including TAFE training) and willing to do overtime hours when required.
As a trainee of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be encouraged to develop a long term career in this industry.
How to Apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this traineeship.
Gforce currently have a vacancy for a highly motivated individual to undertake a full time Certificate II Construction Pathways traineeship.