04 Jul 2017
Engineering Technician traineeship
Gforce Apprentices and Trainees is one of the regions largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees. We currently have a fulltime vacancy for a highly motivated individual to undertake an Entry Level in Biomedical Engineering while completing a Certificate III in Engineering (Technician).
This is a great opportunity for a long rewarding career with the biggest Employer in the Health Industry in Geelong.
- Basic preventative maintenance techniques
- Basic process planning
- Interpret technical drawings
- Perform basic statistical quality control
- Organise and communicate information
- Operate computer-aided design (CAD) to produce basic drawing elements
- Set up Hydraulic & Pneumatic circuits
- Assist in the preparation of a workplace layout
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Technically minded - Have you rebuilt a computer?
- Computer /Electronics literate - What programs are you familiar with?
- Customer service skills - Can you provide an excellent service to our consumers?
- Team player - Can you work well within an established team?
- Willing to learn - Are you willing to undertake study while you work?
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week (including TAFE training).
As an apprentice or trainee of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be encouraged to develop a long term career in a Technical role.
How to Apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this traineeship.
Gforce currently have a vacancy for a motivated individual to complete an Engineering Technician traineeship, with a client in the Health industry.