23 Jun 2017
Construction Pathways traineeship
Gforce Apprentices and Trainees is one of the regions largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees. We currently have a vacancy for a highly motivated individual to undertake a part time traineeship, completing a Certificate II in Construction Pathways while being trained to assemble and install cabinetry.
- Build and assemble cabinetry
- Installation in domestic homes
- Use a variety of hand and power tools
- Learning about timber and other materials
- General labouring
- Liaise with Clients
- Maintain a clean workshop
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Self-motivated and 'Can Do' attitude
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Team player
- High level of safety awareness
- Physically fit and able to carry out manual labour
- Honest and reliable
- Great customer service skills
- Current drivers licence is essential
What to expect:
You will be required to work 15 hours per week (including TAFE training) and be willing to work additional hours when required.
As an apprentice or trainee of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be encouraged to develop a long term career in this industry.
How to Apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this position.
Gforce have a current vacancy for a motivated individual to undertake a part time traineeship in Construction Pathways, with a Geelong based client.