Turf Management Apprenticeship
Gforce Apprentices and Trainees is one of the regions largest employers of Apprentices and Trainees. We currently have a fulltime vacancy for a highly motivated individual to undertake an Apprenticeship completing a Certificate III in Sports Turf Management. This position is based in Geelong
- Establishing Turf
- General garden maintenance
- Construct turf playing surfaces
- Operation of specialised machinery
- Installing irrigation systems
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- A demonstrated interest and/or experience in horticulture and a willingness to develop skills and knowledge
- An interest and knowledge of operating machinery
- An ability to learn and adapt to new situations, managing and prioritising a range of jobs efficiently and effectively
- Be able to work in a team and/or independently
- Good communication skills
- Ability to display integrity, responsibility, respect for others and the ability to be innovative
- Physically fit and able to undertake manual outdoor duties
- Current drivers licence
What to expect:
As an apprentice or trainee of Gforce you will be a valued member of our friendly and supportive staff, while receiving award wages and on-the-job training. Like all our staff, you will be encouraged to develop a long term career in completing your Cert III Turf Management.
How to apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this position.
We currently have a vacancy for a highly motivated individual to undertake an Apprenticeship completing a Certificate III in Sports Turf Management.