Fitting & Turning Apprenticeship
Fitting & Turning Apprenticeship-Melbourne
Gforce currently has an exciting opportunity for someone to undertake a 4 year apprenticeship in Fitting & Turning with a well known Manufacturer based in Tullamarine, Melbourne. Gforce is Geelong's largest employer of apprentices and trainees, with a strong history of providing innovative employment opportunities.
The apprenticeship will involve learning all aspects of the trade including:
- Perform engineering measurements
- General machining
- Shut down and isolate machines/equipment
- Dismantle, replace and assemble engineering components
- Perform fault diagnostics, install and remove bearings
- Repair and fit engineering components
- Maintain and overhaul mechanical equipment
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Be reliable and motivated
- Enjoy hands on, manual work
- Have a good aptitude for mechanics
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- A current drivers licence and reliable car is preferred
What to expect:
You will be required to work a 38 hour week (including TAFE training) and must be willing to work overtime and weekends when required.
As an apprentice or trainee of Gforce you will be a valued employee, provided with an experienced consultant, to support, assist and encourage you in developing a long term career in this industry.
How to Apply:
Go to www.gforce.org.au under current vacancies or press the 'apply for this job now' button below and attach your resume and covering letter outlining why you are interested in this position.
Gforce has an opportunity for someone to undertake a 4 year apprenticeship in Fitting & Turning with a well known Manufacturer based in Tullamarine.