Get a head start with an apprenticeship or traineeship.
An apprenticeship or traineeship enables you to learn the skills you need to kick start your career, while you get paid!
They combine training and paid employment, leading to skills and qualifications that are recognised across Australia and by other employers in the industry. You are able to commence your training from age 15, and apprenticeships or traineeships are available to mature aged people.
They’re a great stepping stone and pathway into your chosen career and are available in many different fields. Apprenticeships are normally 3-4 years and traineeships 1-2 years.
Benefits for you…
- Earn while you learn and forget about a HECS debt!
- Become qualified in a trade and/or gain a nationally recognised qualification.
- You will be legally employed through Gforce. We take care of all your employment entitlements and will assign you an industry consultant who will provide ongoing mentoring and support.
- Training is completed with the region’s leading registered training organisations.
- Apprenticeships and traineeships are available in full-time, part-time or school-based roles.
- You are supplied with the necessary personal protective equipment.
- Competency Based Completion is now available in a wide range of trades which allows for fast tracking.
- You don’t require prior entry qualifications!
- Set yourself up for fantastic future career opportunities.
- Once qualified you could “be your own boss”.