“Providing career pathways to students and a flexible way of moving from school to the workplace”.
Gforce Strategies 4 Excellence offers school-based traineeships to Years 11 & 12 students.
School-based traineeships offer students the option of combining school, paid part-time employment and formal training in order to achieve a nationally recognised qualification and credit towards their VCE or VCAL.
How does it work?
Strategies 4 Excellence:
- Becomes the legal employer and takes on all employment responsibilities including pay and taxation.
- Places the student with a Host Employer for the practical work experience.
- Organises the relevant training program with a Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
Benefits for students...
Earn while you learn & kick-start your career
- You’ll be paid above award wage whilst you gain the experience and skills needed to kick start your career.
- The traineeship provides a career pathway which can lead to further employment opportunities and further studies.
Experience flexibility & variety
- You will be participating in hands-on learning, and given the opportunity to put skills learned in the classroom into real life practice.
- The traineeship becomes part of your school curriculum, which means you will be allocated time from school studies in order to attend work and training.
- You will gain a nationally recognised qualification and credits are contributed towards your VCE or VCAL.
- Studies are delivered through leading Registered Training Organisations.
The entire experience will be supported by a dedicated Strategies 4 Excellence consultant, your host employer, trainer and school.